Search This Blog

Saturday 21 March 2009

We have till the beginning of July when I break up for summer holidays.

In this time we can probably work on this about once a week.

We should start to create the mobile quite soon so as it will be ready for July.

I have had some new ideas, in a magazine last week I was flicking through a fashion magazine, I saw a mobile with shoes on it. My idea was we could visit charity shops and buy handbags, shoes, purses and other fashion accesories that we could stick on our mobiles. I also think we should each have different ideas of what to do. For example we each have a theme that is different.



I have learnt that you can do alot with small things that do not sound interesting at all.

I have learnt that you can explore everything in lots of detail.

I have learnt that a texture can make a difference and there are so many.
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment