Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2009

REFLECTING

Hannah, before we work on the next instruction we both need to reflect on what we have learned so far. We also need to set out some guidelines for working on your project. We need to know how much time we can spend each week, when we need to produce something and when the project ends (perhaps it doesn't - it might just have stopping off points along the way).


I have learned that I would like to carry out the instructions that you set as well as the ones I set for you.

I have learned that I like not knowing what will happen next. I like to be inspired by new ways of thinking.

I have learned that I need to know more about what you want in terms of timing for this project (because my work is very open ended which suits me but might not suit you). I think we should agree a timescale for each instruction and we can only do this if we know when you need to finish for your award.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment